1. The school hours are from 09.00 a.m. to 03.40 p.m. daily.
2. Students should report at the school at the latest by 08.50 a.m. Those who reach the school after this will be marked as Late Arrivals.
3. A student who comes late to the school will lose his attendance. The parents will be intimated about the same. A student not found keeping time even after being served with 3 warning notes will be send back home at the risk of the parent.
4. Students should behave respectfully towards the members of the staff.
5. Students should bring diary daily to the school and get all the entries up to date. A student who does not bring diary to the school may be suspended from the class.
6. Scribbled or disfigured diary is not acceptable. In case a diary is lost or damaged out of use, the same may be replaced with a new one immediately.
7. The Campus language for communication is English. Persistent negligence of this rule will amount to suspension or imposition of fine.
8. Students must wear school uniform on each day and on any event specified by the school.
9. Students must avoid wearing gold/precious metal ornaments.
10. Chocolates, Chewing gum, tobacco products, or other harmful products must not be brought to school either for consumption or for distribution.
11. Students should not be found possessing periodicals, magazines, books or any undesirable printed materials other than school & library books.
12. They should not be carrying money or valuable articles, gold/precious metal ornaments, mobile phones, video/audio cassettes or games, CDs, USB devises or electronic items for personal entertainment.
13. Violation of the above three clauses can lead to disciplinary action and expulsion from the school.
14. Students are not allowed to drive motorbikes/vehicles into the campus even on holidays.
15. Students should not be found outside their classrooms during teaching periods without the written permission from the teacher-in-charge of the class in progress.
16. Students will not be allowed to leave the campus during lunch break and hence should carry lunch with them.
17. No student must leave the campus without the permission of the Principal/H.M.
18. All are expected to attend the school on the reopening day, after vacation.
19. Students must attend classes the whole day to make themselves eligible to get the attendance for the day. Arriving late to the class or leaving the class in between a session will lose them the whole day’s attendance, whatever the reasons may be.
20. A child who has been absent from the school without prior sanction will not be admitted to class unless the parent/guardian sends a proper explanation for absence in the space provided in the diary in advance.
21. A student who has been continuously absent for three consecutive days is obliged to submit a medical certificate.
22. If a student is absent due to illness or for unavoidable reason for more than a week, the school authorities must be informed immediately in writing. In case of illness a medical certificate to the effect must be produced on joining.
23. The name of the student who has been continuously absent for twelve working days, and has failed to apply for leave will be struck off the rolls. However, the Principal could readmit such a student if he is satisfied with the explanation given by the parent/guardian and a readmission fee of Rs.1000/- is paid along with other dues, if any.
24. Irregular attendance, habitual negligence in school work, dishonesty, obscenity in words or act, insubordination or serious misconduct are sufficient reasons for dismissal.
25. The dress, conduct and behaviour of the students in the school premises as well as at home and outside should be as such that will enhance the reputation of the school in which they study and parents/guardians are to guide them to set an example in this regard.
26. Students are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. The school will not be responsible for money, books, clothes and any other valuable items lost by the student but authorities will make an effort to trace the lost article, if the loss is reported promptly.
27. Any damage done to the school property or that of other students will have to be made good.
28. Cleanliness of person and clothes is expected of every student. Those who come to the school with untidy dress, unkempt hair etc. are liable to be fined.
29. Students should be careful not to litter classes or the school compound. Waste should be disposed off in the dust bins meant for the same.
30. In the absence of the teacher, the class is expected to remain disciplined and silent under the leadership of the class monitor.
31. Students are not allowed to celebrate their birthdays in the school by wearing any dress other than the school uniform. They should not distribute sweets/gifts etc. on any occasion.
32. No child suffering from any contagious or infectious disease will be allowed to attend the school.
33. All correspondence addressed to the students are subject to inspection, if felt so.
34. Newly admitted students must be introduced personally by their parents/guardian, who will be responsible to the Principal for the candidate’s conduct, payment of fees and other contributions, if any.
35. Students will not be sent along with anybody other than the parents or the authorized guardian during school hours, unless an authorization letter by the parent/guardian is presented by the person.
36. It is obligatory on the part of the students who win in intra school competitions to represent the institution in any inter school competition which the school deems fit. They cannot withdraw their names on their own accord. A student who does not abide by this rule will not be permitted to participate in intra school competitions in future.
37. The school reserves the right to expel any student when it is felt necessary to do so for the well-being of the institution. Any student found guilty of breaking school rules and regulations shall be given a verbal warning in the first instance. A written warning will follow this up in the case of repetition. If there is any further breaking of the rules, then the school may take any action it sees fit, including expulsion. Any one expelled will have no legal remedy against the school.
1. The school hours are from 09.00 a.m. to 03.40 p.m. daily.