The school has a well equipped Library and a Reading Room. Students are advised to make the best use of the library.
1. Student are allowed to borrow only one book at a time and retain it for a period of one week. If needed the librarian may call for a book borrowed by any member even before the expiry or the normal period of a week.
2. Reference books cannot be taken out of the library.
3. if the book borrowed is not returned to the library by the due date, a fine of Re.1 per day will be imposed.
4. Library books should not be passed on to others.
5. Books should be kept neatly. No marking, underlining, or damage to the book is allowed.
6. Books that are lost, damaged or wrongly handled will have to be paid for or replaced. In case of lost books an additional amount of 10% of the actual price will be levied as fine.
7. A student who loses a book for more than once will not be issued with books from the library.
8. All books must be returned to the library by 15th March. Books will not be issued during vacation